Showing 16 resultsResource
16 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA SQPL 04-033
Ellen Harley (left) and Freda Clarke (right) in Squamish United Church.
This church (38014 Fourth Avenue) was built for the Presbyterian community in 1921. After several years of services held in the Anglican Church, the Presbyterian community raised this second church in Squamish.
Original use: Church.
Current use: Church.
Current condition: Well maintained, still in use as a church.
- CA SQPL 04-030
Left to right: Helen Barr, Rose Tatlow (nee Lasser), Mrs Lasser, and Bruce McCallum in the late 1930's.
- CA SQPL 04-018
Intersection of Victoria and Cleveland Avenue during the 1940 flood. Building in background is Yarwood Drugs. Margaret McCallum in foreground.
Margaret McCallum (nee Dewar) owned the first cafe: Waltz Inn Cafe. She married Donald McCallum in March 1913.