Showing 21 results

Resource
Stawamus
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

21 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

The Chief

"The Chief" photographed in 1912 from the home of E.D. Reeves, the first telegraph operator in Squamish.This granite monolith is approximately 700 metres high and is second only to Gibraltar in size. It is so named because its outline a...

Stamish Creek Bridge, late 1940's

The Squamish language spelling of Stawamus is STA-a-mus which is a variant of the word Sta-mus, which means shelter. Squamish is another variation of the word and means "birthplace of the winds". Pioneers often used "Stamish" ...

Results 1 to 10 of 21