Showing 125 results

Resource
Downtown Squamish
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

125 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Cleveland Avenue - February 1914

Cleveland Avenue in February 1914. Newpart Hotel on the far left. Construction of MacKenzies far left. Sloughs were filled in by Harry Barnfield, Scott MacDonald, and Lawson Rae in 1926 or 1927.

Cleveland Avenue

Left to right: Stan Clarke's first gas station, harding's barbershop (Stan Harding lived above), PGE Houses, fire hall (with smoke stack), post office.

Cleveland Avenue, Squamish's main street is named after E.A. Cleveland, the BC land surveyor who drew up the plan of the subdivision of Squamish in 1912. All subsequent surveys have been based on this.

Results 1 to 25 of 125