The old PGE Hall on Second Avenue which later became the Hudson House. The grass and trees in the foreground are now parked lots.
Photo by: Mrs Sullivan.
38033 Second Avenue
Now an empty lot, this building was previously the Hudson House and the PGE Hall. It was built as the PGE Hall in the 1930's as a local community hall. Built by railway and community volunteers, the PGE Hall was once the site of basketball games, dances, and other gala community events.
Original Use: Community Hall.
1993 use: Rooming House (Hudson House).
1993 condition: Retained original form without significant alteration. Location among newer buildings left the Hall looking somewhat run down.