Affichage de 6 résultats

ressource
Unknown Photograph Collection Downtown Squamish Anglais
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

6 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Cleveland Avenue

Left to right: Stan Clarke's first gas station, harding's barbershop (Stan Harding lived above), PGE Houses, fire hall (with smoke stack), post office.

Cleveland Avenue, Squamish's main street is named after E.A. Cleveland, the BC land surveyor who drew up the plan of the subdivision of Squamish in 1912. All subsequent surveys have been based on this.

Cleveland Avenue - February 1914

Cleveland Avenue in February 1914. Newpart Hotel on the far left. Construction of MacKenzies far left. Sloughs were filled in by Harry Barnfield, Scott MacDonald, and Lawson Rae in 1926 or 1927.