Showing 156 resultsResource
154 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA SQPL 05-025
- July 1964
The main structure of the Brackendale Store was built in 1916 by Hughie Mills to replace John Jackson's old store which burnt down the year before when a fire started in the upstairs pool hall. The site was originally bought from the Judd fa...