Ellen Harley and Freda Clarke
Ellen Harley (left) and Freda Clarke (right) in Squamish United Church.
This church (38014 Fourth Avenue) was built for the Presbyterian community in 1921. After several years of services held in the Anglican Church, the Presbyterian community raised this second church in Squamish.
Original use: Church.
Current use: Church.
Current condition: Well maintained, still in use as a church.
Squamish Public Library (1993). Preliminary Squamish Heritage Inventory.
Digital object metadata