008 - Clearing being done for new United Church, 1962

Original Digital object not accessible

Elements area

Identifier

008

Title

Clearing being done for new United Church, 1962

Date(s)

  • 1962

Description

The church purchased two lots behind the building in 1962 to construct additions to meet the need of more room for their growing number of children in Sunday School.

This church (38014 Fourth Avenue) was built for the Presbyterian community in 1921. After several years of services held in the Anglican Church, the Presbyterian community raised this second church in Squamish.

Original use: Church.
Current use: Church.
Current condition: Well maintained, still in use as a church.

Subject

Subject

Format

Source

Squamish Public Library, Squamish Files: Churches.

Squamish Public Library (1993). Preliminary Squamish Heritage Inventory.

Relation (isLocatedAt)

Rights

Digital object metadata

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related people and organizations

Related places